donderdag 5 juli 2007

The wrong turn

Fuck off bitch, do you really think I'll take this shit from you???!!!

I'm so fuckin' sick and tired of all the same old shit that's going on inside my head. Please, gimma a gun so I can end this endless pain!

So what I listen to rap music? So what if I sit in my car and watch your house all night long? Do you have a problem with that? I do not give a fuck!!!

Let me remind you: when you said what you said, and did what you did, a war started, sometimes troubled with mixed emotions. But believe me, I am ready, so ready!

I did care, I still do, but I gave to grow, and in the end there will be only one casualty and it's not going to be me!!!

I'll fucking kill you when you sleep and when you walk on the street, watch your back: before you'll know it, I'll fucking run you over, put it in reverse and run you over and over again... Fuck that shit!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 opmerkingen:

Stoffie zei

Peet...

Yptucide zei

Die WC-madam kan er toch ook niet aan doen dat haar borstel niet alle restjes kan verwijderen...